Friday, July 13, 2012

Soy Una Escritora o I'm A Writer

No, I'm not mad...but I do want to learn Spanish.

I have about a million things I want to do and learning Spanish has been one of them for a while. 

Although I can understand it, I can barely speak it. When I was in high school, we learned some Spanish but it was from Spain and nobody talked like that. I lost interest once I found that out. It's like learning English they speak in England here in America. We don't call french fries, chips!

Anyway, I'll have to do it on my own, like everything else. Taking a Spanish class in school is out of the question. Once I finish math, I'm out!

How's the screenplay coming? Well, it's coming great. I think I'll be able to hit my July 15th deadline with no problem. I'm already on page 71 of my second draft and I've got 118 pages total. Looks like I'm going to have to cut a lot of things down. I don't want to exceed the 125 page limit!

The day was definitely not wasted. I got homework nearly done, wrote, learned some Spanish, and discovered coconut milk (which is really very tasty!)

How much Spanish did I learn? Perhaps enough to translate my own blog! No, I'm kidding. But I can say this:

"Soy morena y inteligente." :)

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!