Saturday, July 7, 2012

Eat. Eat. Eat.

I've been a bad girl. I've treated my body like crap for LONG time and it's finally catching up.

I ate fast food three or four times a day. I drank sugared everything. I ate candy like I was Willy Wonka. I stopped exercising. I stopped feeling good.

I've never been diagnosed for depression because going to the doctor is a luxury that I can't afford. Things that make it worse are bad eating habits and low physical activity. I know this. Everyone knows this. But breaking the habit is really REALLY hard.

At the mall where I work, we have a vending machine FILLED with stuff I shouldn't eat. The food court is PACKED with empty calories and heart disease. A short walk will land you at McDonald's and we already know how healthy that is. 

Life is too short to not enjoy it, right? So why should I torture myself trying to "eat right?" Then again, if I don't, I'll probably get really sick or die super young. You can't enjoy your life if your heart stops. 

I guess I'll take baby steps and try the moderation thing. Gee wiz.

1 comment:

  1. You can do anything if you set your mind to it. Think of it as a challenge. You have to be able to concur your cravings. Control your body don't let it control you. Soon fast food will be an old joke. And you don't need any more candy cause you're already so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say Something!