Friday, July 6, 2012

Age Is A Number

I don't understand it. 


When I was 16, I used to think anything over 23 was old. I used to be stupid.


When I was in my early 20s, I used to think my time was slipping away. I used to think that life was leaving me in the dust and that I needed to hurry up and do something with myself. Youth fades.


But now, I'm 29 and I just think I was stupid. I don't feel old at all. Even though I'm surrounded by people younger than me all the time, they never seem to see me as older. They say I don't look 29 but I think it's because I don't "act" 29...however you're supposed to act when you're 29. I don't know.

I watched the new Spider-Man movie (and reviewed it here). My boyfriend pointed out the fact that Andrew Garfield was born the same year as me but plays a high school student.  


I come off youthful because I'm child-like and it fools people. I can see differences in my face when I look at pictures from when I was 18. My face was fuller back then. I had baby fat.  I'm clearly aging, but my actions make people think I'm teen-aged or very early 20s. Cool, I guess! HAHA!




This is me when I was 28. :P

So...how's the script coming? It's coming. One of my characters is a 13-year old girl. I used to be 13. My other character is 23. I used to be that too. I guess that gives me street cred.

This blog didn't really have a point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!