Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Uh...yeah

With the first draft of my spec done and the first season of Chronicles of the Dead nearing post-production, I'm wondering what I should do next. 

There are millions of things I could be doing with my time like reading, looking for a "real" job, making videos, writing second drafts of all my first drafts, looking for writing jobs and going to bed at a decent hour. 

I have trouble keeping up with a strict schedule. I have trouble making plans and sticking to said plans. I'm the kind of girl who sets her alarm for 6am but pushes the snooze button until 8am. I have to get my butt in gear!

I doubt my script will be polished enough for the Script-A-Thon in July so I'm going to save myself 50 bucks and wait until next time. I've been looking for other contests and it seems like there aren't really any good ones.

Right now, I think I should just worry about getting more sleep.

ZzzzZZzzzzZzzzzzZZZZzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!