Tuesday, June 26, 2012





Guess what! The edits for my first draft of Undead Again are complete. All I have to do is get started on my second draft. 

The ending was by far the worst part of the entire story. It was jumbled and messy and completely awkward. 

I never write a second draft of anything so I'm excited to see how it turns out. I found that I repeat myself a lot. I also write things in the action that would be impossible for the audience to know. Most of the characters talk too much about the wrong things. They just come out and say who they are within seconds of meeting each other and it's stupid. No one talks like that.

The official entry date of Script-A-Thon is June 30 and I'm hoping that I'm done with my second draft by then. I want to spend all of July perfecting it and making it great. I've already made a lot of progress with John's help. He's the best. :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!