Friday, January 10, 2014

Versace - Migos ft Drake

I pretty much made up the chords to this cover. Scroll down for my cover video and the original song. I only did a portion of it because it's a looooooong song! Enjoy!!

G Em C Am
Versace, Versace, Medusa head on me like I'm 'luminati
This is a gated community; please get the fuck off the property
Rap must be changing cause I'm at the top and ain't no one on top of me
Niggas be wanting a verse for a verse, but man that's not a swap to me

C Am C D
Drowning in compliments, pool in the backyard that look like Metropolis

G Em C Am
I think I'm sellin' a million first week, man I guess I'm a optimist
Born in Toronto but sometimes I feel like Atlanta adopted us

C Am C D
What the fuck is you talkin' 'bout? Saw this shit comin' like I had binoculars

G Em C Am
Boy, Versace, Versace, we stay at the mansion when we in Miami
The pillows' Versace, the sheets are Versace, I just won a Grammy
I've been so quiet, I got the world like "What the fuck is he planning?"
Just make sure that you got a back up plan cause that shit might come in handy

C Am C D
Started a label, the album is comin' September, just wait on it

G Em C Am

Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace











No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!